Graduation Expo

AKI Finals Exposition

This was my last project studying Crossmedia Design at the AKI ArtEZ. 

About the visualisation of uncomfortable feelings and states of mind, that are very often hidden instead of shared, because people are ashamed of them. Which is strange, because basically everyone has come, and will come, across uncomfortable feelings in their life. 

This is why I decided to take some of these feelings and translate them. I started out with making lots of sketches, which I then turned into costumes, cardboard cutouts, photographs, texts and sculptures. For my Finals Exposition I combined all these objects to create a playful world full of hidden and almost-hidden emotions, texts and objects. Apart from the small introductory text, everything is open to the viewer's own interpretation.